|System 5 Control Box|
The laser Tracker works by receiving a signal from a rotating laser and sends that signal to the Control Box. Use the same coil cord from the Sonic Tracker II to power up the Laser Tracker. The Trackerjack attaches to the laser receiver and then mounts onto a vibration pole.
* High speed survey- 2.4" per second extension speed reliably tracks the beam every time
* Positive tracking- combine with the LSB110W sensor the TM-1 mast keeps you "on beam"
* Positively Tough- built to withstand the harsh environment inherent in the field
* Large, backlit grade LED
* Bright, multi-color LED's display continuous grade information
* Simple push button switches & knob operations
* Performance settings with secure access allows custom valve response tailoring for optimum performance for your paver
* Upgradeable flash memory from a PC or laptop, in the office or in the field